Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am overwhelmed in a good way!

A week and a half ago I was at the thrift store on book sale day and spied these boxes of fabric with no price. The guy at the counter said they'd have it priced by Sat, but they might perhaps sell it per box.
When I called on Sat. morning. they had them priced--$6 a huge box! I made him promise not to sell them to anyone! Can you imagine-three huge boxes of vintage fabric for $6 a box! I brought them all home and when we got them in my shop, it was evident I had a lot of work ahead of me, but that was ok by me!
It's taken me until today to finish washing, hanging on the line, and folding it all. Tons of polyester, and there's washable wool, too! Cottons, knits, silkie stuff, and no room to store it all...
So I began searching for shelving on Craigslist -
...Nothing...



Well, my wonderful Love had made me four fence post dividers for my aprons and he made four more he was going to use to mount his birdhouses on, but he gave his to me and mounted them on the wall...Here is a picture of all this additional fabric I own...

I'm not finished yet, but I'm headed to my shop now to begin the day of creating...

Good stuff to come, I know!

Happy sewing-

May my deal inspire you to keep your eyes peeled for deals He has for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment