Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Vintage Garden Apron

This time, I designed a vintage apron with ties that extends 110 1/4"!
I found this gem of a print in one of the three boxes of fabric at the thrift store.

I really like this one. If it doesn't sell, I may keep it for myself!


My darling Caleb took the pix of me wearing it, even though I didn't make a bow with the ties!


...didn't he do a great job!
vintage apron-with gloves 005c


After three attempts at making gloves, I found these and thought I'd embellish them!
vintage apron-with gloves 007

I can smell the dirt and feel the satisfaction of picking a tomato off the vine!

vintage apron-with gloves 006c

vintage apron-with gloves 009b

You can check out the page on my website:

Designs by D.a.u.n.e.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment