Saturday, September 25, 2010

An Impromptu Art Show

My dear sister somehow talked me into another art show in Marion!  I wasn't planning on taking anything to set up except some crayon aprons and a table full of miscellaneous things I've made and I'm soooo glad I did!  I sold both "Sister Bags" and some jewelry bags, a crayon apron and two pillows!!!  Smashing success in less than ten minutes...you just never know, do you?  Maybe the key is not planning on going, then going and then forgetting the money box.  Whatever the reason, I'm grateful.

Here's the second bag I designed.  It went very quickly!  I loved that button!  This one was reversible and EVERYONE at the show loved it!

 




This great guy bought the bag for his fifteen yr. old sister!  That was so sweet, although I tried to talk him out of it.  I get attached to my creations!  He was sure, though!


My new friend, Stella, modeling in the third picture, has a great line of crocheted jewelry that you don't want to miss.  These are so pretty and unique; great Christmas gifts.  I've included her card, too!  She can be found here at her Etsy shop!





This picture doesn't really do the necklaces justice!  They're beautiful--so is she!~


Well, it's been a long day and I'm ready to get working on valances for a friend in NY as well as more Fall bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment