Saturday, August 10, 2013

Time to learn to sew!


 
Summer is almost over, school is beginning and I'm adding classes for the fall.

Calling all ladies!
 
Are you ready to learn a skill that will last a lifetime and one that will impact future generations?
Well...
 
Due to the amazing response from posting an ad on Craigslist, I'm opening up another new class in September.
 
This class is for ladies only!
 
Have you always wanted to learn, but couldn't 'seem' to get the 'point' that all you needed was someone to put a 'notion' in your head that you can do it! 
I'm so funny sometimes~
 
On September. 9th, from 9:15-11:15 a.m.,
I'll be offering a ladies class where we won't
'nap', but rather 'ease' into a new skill: 
sewing! 
I keep my classes small. 
No more than six to a class! 
That way, you get more attention and help!
Sign up today by emailing me or clicking my Facebook badge on the right of the page and signing up there!
Message me with your questions, etc. 

Each class progresses until you've 'stitched' your way to success~
This class will run through Dec. 30th, at which time, we'll decide whether you want to keep going!  That means we'll have nine classes to press out all the wrinkles in your understanding of how to use your machine, make gifts for the holidays, as well as learn how to read a pattern, how to hem, make a ruffle, and the list goes on and on...
So, don't delay.  Classes are filling fast!
Thanks ladies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment