Monday, September 16, 2013

It's all about Aprons

...who doesn't love them? 

Even if you don't wear one, they conjure up memories of grandma, time spent in the kitchen with someone that you love or loves you...

I've made many different kinds, some as gifts, some to sell and some to wear myself. 
Fall is here, and with it comes Thanksgiving...
...time for aprons.  What kind do you like?  Half or full? 
One of my classes is making aprons, all different ones.  It's wonderful to see the excitement when the pocket seams look fabulous or we're ready to move on to the next step and it's all coming together...
If you'd like to make an apron, give me a holler!  I'd love to help.  Perhaps start a class!  I'd love to help you make it happen! 
If you're out-of-town and you'd like one made for the holidays, let me know.
Here's to aprons...

No comments:

Post a Comment